Good Morning! Today I am so excited to finally be able to share these AMAZING photos from Mr. and Mrs. Wedding Duo from our Tuscany Italy inspired Photo Shoot. Our inspiration for this shoot stemmed from the gorgeous venue, Milagro … Continue reading
Today I wanted to introduce you to one of my favorite photo booth companies in San Diego: The Picture Bakery! Unlike the typical small and enclosed photo booths most people envision, The Picture Bakery provides a unique “open air” style photo booth. This rare set-up allows them to accommodate large groups of wedding guests at one time. No longer do two or three guests have to squeeze into a tiny booth with hopes of being caught on camera!
Another great thing about the Picture Bakery is they provide fun props and a live photographer in order to create the best possible images. The owner, Sheryl Marie, is one of the sweetest and more fun people you will ever meet, and has a true talent of making all your guests feel comfortable in front of the camera.
Last but not least, the photos are available immediately for your guests to take home. This is an amazing and memorable keepsake (“favor”) that your guests will love and will actually hold onto. Also, because photos are produced almost instantly, The Picture Bakery can create a guest book with the photos for all your guests to sign! This is definitely a fun keepsake for any bride and groom, and I guarantee you will love flipping through this book for many years to come!
Be sure to check out their website at www.picturebakery.com!
Owner of Always Flawless Productions
One of the most common questions I get from my brides is “what are some affordable and unique favor ideas?” I have come to the realization that wedding favors are one of the last things added to a wedding and there is often an extremely small budget for them. In my opinion, if done incorrectly they can also be one of the biggest wastes of money in your wedding. You are already treating your guests to a night of eating, drinking and celebration. If you are going to hand out an additional “thank you” it should be worth while; you shouldn’t be buying favors just for the sake of buying them.
In order to make a favor memorable and worth the money you are putting into it, it needs to accomplish two things:
- Your guests will appreciate it
- Your guests will learn something about you
There are many ways to accomplish this without spending a fortune, and I encourage you and your fiancé to sit down and brainstorm things that make you a unique couple and things that many of your guests may not know about you. Below is a list of some great ideas to get you started!
1. Brew your own beer! Then design a cute “I Do” label and share it with all their friends and family! Your guests will learn about your beer brewing talents and will be sure to appreciate taking home their own brew.
2. Did a loved one pass away before he/she could make it to your wedding? Try honoring his/her memory with a favor! For example, in lieu of a deceased Grandmother who loved to cook, print out her old fashioned apple pie recipe, write her story on the back, and attach it to an apple. Your guests will appreciate the semimetal value, and will have a new recipe to test out!
3. Are you and your fiancé always traveling? Or are you having a destination wedding? Why not provide luggage tags for all of their guests!
4. If you and your fiancé spend a lot of time volunteering or there is an organization that means a lot to the two of you, why not make a donation to charity as your favor? You can present it creatively, and I promise, your guests will appreciate the gesture!
5. Incorporate your roots into your wedding! You would be amazed how many of your guests would learn something new about you! For example, did you grow up picking strawberries every summer? Provide individual containers of strawberry jam!
Contact Us: www.alwaysflawlessproductions.com/ (619) 567-5111 / firstname.lastname@example.org