Today I am excited to finally be able to share some of my favorite photos from Sara and Guillermo’s gorgeous wedding at the Riverwalk Golf Club! While I have to admit that I am completely blown away by the stunning old fashioned photos by Dan Rice Photography, I am also completely in love with all the unique details of their wedding. Here are a few of my favorites:
- All the succulents used for the distinct centerpieces and favors were handpicked from Sara’s parents’ backyard. This is by far one of my favorite parts of the wedding!
- The groom’s mother is actually a florist and made all the bouquets and gorgeous floral arrangements. She is very talented!
- The bride’s mother made the entire wedding cake from scratch. It got rav reviews, and must have been delicious seeing as there was none leftover – a rarity at most weddings!
- Sara chose “wrap” dresses for her bridesmaids. This allowed each bridesmaid to wrap them in a way the was most flattering and comfortable for them. I loved this idea and it made the bridesmaids happy!
- The red and blue vintage cars were borrowed from a family friend and made an incredible backdrop for photos!
Ashley Owner of Always Flawless Productions www.alwaysflawlessproductions.com Ashley@alwaysflawlessproductions.com / (619) 567-5111