Are you tired of the same old wedding cake? No problem! More and more couples are breaking the rules and offering alternatives to the traditional wedding cake that are more suitable to their taste and style. Below are a few of our favorites. Let us know what you would choose!
1. MACAROONS – They come is every color imaginable we can’t think of anything more elegant for a dessert than French Macaroons!
2. S’MORE STATION – Take your guests back to the days of sitting around a campfire and let them roast there own marshmallows and build their own s’mores! It will bring back fun memories for your guests and they will be talking about it for years to come!
3. INDIVIDUAL PIES –These individual pies are a little taste of the home that we can’t seem to get enough of! Make them even more personal by using Grandma’s secret recipe!
4. GELATO BAR – What a perfect way to end a perfect day. You can add even more of a European flare by pairing it with a gourmet coffee bar!
5. CUPCAKES – Cupcakes have come a long way over the years, and can make a stunning addition to any wedding!
6. DESSERT SHOOTERS – They are mini and come is every flavor imaginable, so there is bound to be something for everyone!
7. DONUT BAR – Who in their right mind doesn’t like donuts! While it is most commonly known as a “breakfast” pastry, it can double as a fun and unique dessert option, and has endless possibilities!
Credit: http://www.chicbrownbride.com / via pinterest
8. CANDY BAR – Candy bars are a growing wedding trend, and create a fun and interactive way to say “thank you” to your guests.
Contact Us: www.alwaysflawlessproductions.com / (619) 567-5111 / email@example.com